teisipäev, 9. mai 2017

*

I drew the blinds in my room today. Sounds unlike me but I only did it so the construction workers outside wouldn't be able to witness my sad attempts at yoga. The house they're building is rising steadily and they are already at my eye level.
Anyway, as I was lying on the floor, listening to the YouTube yoga chick telling me to keep my hipbones grounded, I looked up at the ceiling and marveled at how light it was. The whole room, despite the blinds being drawn. The whole world is so light right now. The joys of May. 

The other day I was leaving from work and it was half past ten in the night, and it was reasonably light still! I love it. I love it with a passion.

Been feeling better lately. I'm trying to keep my calendar full. I have this work training/workshop thing tomorrow, and I'm not completely unexcited by it. Could be interesting. And I found a free lecture in a couple of weeks, and signed up. I love free lectures. Also, there is Museum Night coming up. All the museums are free and open until 11 p.m. Sounds like fun for a nerd like me, so I'm definitely going.
AND I signed up to start volunteering at a cat shelter. They responded very switfly and sweetly to my email. I'm going to go and visit them some day this week.

I just need to keep going. Even if it seems lonely and sad sometimes, I need to keep going and keeping my head up. Just doing things. Just getting out of the apartment. It helps. I know it does.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar