esmaspäev, 17. aprill 2017

*

I just arrived from an Easter trip to London, visiting my sister with my family.


There is a loveliness to London. There is that feeling of being truly alive I get there. I always feel so happy there.

We had some chocolate wine that my sister purchased at the food market. I tried my first strawberries this year. We had a different national cuisine every night: Lebanese, Spanish, and Indian (a bit too spicy for me).
But most of all, I just liked roaming the streets. Sitting on the second floor of the double-decker, looking outside and eavesdropping on strangers' conversations. Going somewhere but not really caring when and if I arrive.
Or taking a long walk in the park, only stopping to have a wrap from Pret...

Now, freshly back, the weather in Estonia cold as fuck yet again, I am half disappointed and half confused. I just want away from here. Away from my life. Away from the cold and the people who step on you on the street and say nothing.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar